Friday, October 17, 2008

64 East



So today, Khloe got rear-ended by an 18 wheeler. (She was rear ended 3 weeks ago, the whole point of her going home was to get her car fixed and get a rental car for the time being). She had told me while I was driving home, so I ended up seeing her on the side of the road. It's weird that an accident that caused so much traffic involved one of my closest friends.

Usually, around the Williamsburg area, cars abruptly stop because there is bumper to bumper traffic out of nowhere. Khloe was already stopped. Apparently, the 18-wheeler didn't realize everyone was stopped, therefore, rear ended Khloe, causing her to bump into the person in front of her. She is fine. As for her car, the bumper is messed up and the license plate on the front is falling off. Earlier tonight, she asked me to take her to the clinic because her father was making her, but she ended up going to the Portsmouth Naval Hospital with her brother.

Then, around the Virginia Beach exit, there was a car on fire in the HOV lane. Good thing I didn't take that, I was about to.

What is up with drivers these days? I feel like it has gotten a lot worse in these past few years...


1 comment:

KHLEANG said...

Wow that's crazy, thank god khloe is ok.