Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 Minutes




"Let's call ourselves 10 minutes, because that's how long it takes us to get things started."

Bye Bye Bye by N*Sync -- Acapella/Ballad version by Jessica, Maureen, Richelle, & Sharmaine. Catch it at the Charity Awareness Concert on Saturday, October 4th from 12pm-5pm in the Commons Plaza.


What's important to me? The constants (God, fam, true friends through thick & thin, goals/dreams). Without them, I don't know how I would get through. This year hasn't had such a great start. Okay, I take that back. It started off good, but it's slowly declining. But I will keep my head up because there's no room for whining. I have nothing to complain about at all. I just need to stay focused. I can do this.


Off into a tangent --
- You can't  be in a successful (anything) unless you are content and happy with yourself.
- Keep a close group of friends, that's way more satisfying than a large crowd of acquaintances.
- Don't let the bull shit phase you, because you really don't need that in your life.
- Karma. It exists.
- Sleep is for the weak.
- Life really is short; don't let anything/anyone hold you back. Make the most of it.
- It really is no surprise, but I was hoping it could be proven wrong.



Rachael Yamagata is so amazing live. I love her as a musician and as a person. I'm really glad and relieved my parents were okay with letting me go. It meant a lot to me.


I'm going to start recording YouTube videos. It really is the only way I can try to become famous.





CA this summer? Khleang & I are researching internships. The most interesting ones I found were Disney & WMG (Warner Music Group). I really want to be involved with the music industry. Combining design + music would be amazing.




VA State Fair tomorrow...I mean today. First time, can't wait. 

Busy weekend, should be good.




I bid adieu. 


No comments: