Friday, August 1, 2008

Repeat

I swear I've made one of these before. Oh well. I just saw Tida's, Melissa's, & Neil's blogs and so I feel that I really need to step it up. I should definitely write about summer, especially my European experience. I need to motivate myself because it's apparent I don't have a passion for graphic design, which really sucks. I just need to push myself to look up inspirations to get inspired. 

I don't want to move back to RVA because I've got my friends here in the 757, but I am so sick of being at home. It'll be bittersweet when I move back.

Some things will forever haunt you, and I think I've found it. It really sucks to realize some things...but it's time. "Wake up Little Girl, the Fantasy World does not exist."

FANNY PAK ALL THE WAY. I love ABDC.

1 comment:

Neil Lopez said...

whoo whoo. i'm with ya on the inspiration and motivation. i'll be reading..