Thursday, April 2, 2009

website

After a long weekend, I finally finished my website:

jessicamillete.com

Of course, this was made primarily to show my portfolio online, especially for the internships I'm applying for...as well as maybe some freelance jobs I could attempt. I'm pretty proud of it and received some positive feedback. I applied to NPR and Free Range Studios, so I'm hoping I got one? I would really like to live in DC this summer...I need to spend time away from home.

If anything, I'll just stay in Richmond, find a job and save money. Either plan is a-okay with me.

FACT@VCU's Annual Culture Night is this Saturday and I'm excited! A lot of people are coming up for it [:

I'm finally reading Twilight, and yes, the book is better than the movie.

That's all, until next time...

No comments: