Monday, February 9, 2009

N*E*R*D Concert




We are to the left & mainly stay in the front. Can you see me spazzin' out, doin' choreo,
having one on one moments with Pharrell, & just goin' buck wild?! Hehehe.
Video Credit to http://www.mercurymixtapes.blogspot.com


WE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN OUR VIDEO:






Khloe has a red beanie in her hand & I'm reppin' a TIP$ shirt (it has a red graphic on it).
I know all you see is my hair in my face.
Photos courtesy of the BBC Ice Cream Blog





These are screen shots of the 2 video snippets that Nona took.
Thanks to Nona for recording/posting on Facebook!
Links to her video snippets:

Snippet 1
Snippet 2


OVERALL, AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!
I can't believe I got to dance on stage with N*E*R*D with one of my best friends.



2 comments:

will conlu said...

doopppity dope! you were definitely spazzin alright haha go head jess!

Mercury said...

hey! Sorry I got the message late...I uploaded those videos on viddler.com...you can set up an account just like on youtube and their videos are way clearer